If you love lavender and want to learn more about this culinary wonder join us at Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm’s very own Le Petit Bistro. Enjoy a delicious luncheon and leave confident in your ability to replicate these recipes at home. Each class is ninety minutes of demonstration, instruction and delicious dining. Seating is limited and advanced registration is required. The fee to participate is $35. Bring a friend and enjoy a well-deserved “girls” afternoon out. Registrations may be made by calling 1-920-847-2950.
Learn the technique to make a classic French Pate Choux (cream puff.) Chef Terry Milligan will demonstrate how to make the cream puffs into swans then fill them with lavender infused whipped cream, served with Strawberry Puree
- Pinot Noir Door County Cherry and Lavender Soup
- Lavender Pecan Chicken Breast served with Greens tossed with a Lavender Caesar Dressing
- Pate Choux (cream puff) Swan with Lavender infused Whipped cream and Strawberry Puree
Learn to make crepes, candy pecans with lavender sugar and create a locally sourced Door County Cherry Lavender Crisp – topped with Fragrant Isle’s very own Lavender Ice Cream.
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Lavender Candied Pecans and Lavender Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Herbs de Provence Chicken and seasonal Vegetable Crepe
- Lavender Door County Cherry Crisp with Fragrant Isle Lavender Ice Cream
Preserved Lemons infused with lavender make a terrific dressing. Chef Terri will show you how to make your own preserved lemons plus create a pizza with Herbs de Provence and Lavender Sundried Tomato Pesto. Finish the lunch and learn class with a delicious piece of Lavender Berry Pound Cake.
- Preserved Lavender Lemons
- Fresh locally sourced Greens with Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette, Roasted Beets and Montrachet Cheese.
- Herbs de Provence Pizzetta with Lavender Basil Sundried Tomato Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella
- Lavender Blueberry Pound Cake with orange liqueur infused fresh fruit