Fragrant Isle sincerely thanks everyone who attended our “All Things Lavender” Festival in past years and those who have expressed interest in attending a future festival. The Festival was a wonderful way for us to share our love of Lavender with everyone who visited us on Washington Island during peak blooming season.
This season Fragrant Isle’s 20,000 Lavender plants will be in peak bloom throughout mid-June to end of August depending on season temperatures. Visitors will be able to not only see our acres of lush lavender plants but also enjoy the phenomenal aroma! A feast for your senses! Hence, we have decided to not have a Festival but rather encourage everyone to enjoy the entire peak blooming season at his or her leisure rather than on one weekend per year.
During your visit we suggest you:
- Stroll through our 20,000 blooming lavender plants of over 14 different varieties
- Blooming season begins in early June and continues through late August
- Pick your own lavender bouquet in our U Pick Field during the budding season.
- Purchase our lavender plants for your own garden from our nursery during spring to early summer.
- Visit our Production Barn to see and learn how we distill the pure lavender essential oil and its many uses in daily life and our products. See our working copper stills and learn first hand from our expert staff late July through August.
- Browse Fragrant Isle’s Shop featuring our “All Things Lavender”, Door County’s largest selection of luxurious lavender products made with select vendors all in the USA to our specifications.
- Enjoy the Café’s selection of delectable and savory chocolates, candies, ice cream and famous macaroons on the terrace.
- Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm & Shop is open May 1 – October 31, 2019
- The Café is open May 1 – October 5, 2019
- Our virtual on-line shop is open year-round. www.fragrantisle.com
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook: @FragrantIsle, or to give us a call at our Washington Island location (920) 847-2950. Thank you and we hope to see you all soon!