Fragrant Isle Lavender Farm & Shop, A Magical Place, 2021 Group Tour Policies
At this point in time due to the uncertainty of COVID – 19 ending in the near future and the majority of people still not having been vaccinated, we sadly are not booking group tours until after August 1, 2021. We are doing this for the safety of our visitors and staff.
With the ever-changing situation of COVID – 19, Fragrant Isle continues to follow the Door County Public Health Department, Wisconsin Department of Health Services, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Door County Public Health Emergency Advisory Regarding Face Coverings dated May 17, 2021 states: “fully vaccinated people can resume the activities they did before the pandemic, including participating in indoor and outdoor activities - large and small – without wearing a mask or physical distancing.” “ A person is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if it has been two or more weeks since they got the second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna), or one dose of a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).”
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will limit the number of visitors in the Shop to abide social distancing, require indoor shoppers to wear face masks unless vaccinated and use hand sanitizer before entering.
Sanitation will again take place throughout the shop and farm continuously during business hours. Please know that while we cannot prevent the contraction of COVID – 19, we will again do everything in our power to provide Fragrant Isle’s Magical Lavender experience while working to deter the spread of the Corona Virus.
The entry fee to the lavender fields is $5.00 per person June 5 through September 6, 2021. Children 5 years of age and younger are at no charge.
Even though we are not booking group tours until August 1st, following are Fragrant Isle’s 2021 Group Tour Guidelines:
- To book a group tour, please email Julie Imig, marketing director at email@example.com to request your tour date and time.
- Group tours will booked for Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
- Julie will work with you to book your tour group.
- We ask that all booking requests be received at last one week in advance.
- We will only accept group tours that have booked in advance and have Fragrant Isle’s booking confirmation with them when they arrive at Fragrant Isle.
- We request all group tours stay a minimum of one hour so the visitors may stroll through the lavender fields, browse The Shop as well enjoy a selection of gourmet lavender treats from Le Café and sip one of the signature drinks at The Distillery.
- The entry fee to the lavender fields is $5 per person June 5 through September 6, 2021.
- We will limit the number of visitors in the Shop to abide social distancing and ask that indoor shoppers wear face masks, abide social distancing and use hand sanitizer before entering the shop.
Fragrant Isle will post changes on Fragrant Isle’s website under Group Tour policies as the above guidelines change.
Questions, please contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fragrant Isle Team