Fragrant Isle’s 2023 Tour Group Motorcoach Package
March 7, 2023
FRAGRANT ISLE LAVENDER FARM, shop, Le café & the Distillery
“a MAGICAL PLACE”
2023 TOUR GROUP MOTORCOACH PACKAGE
Visit Fragrant Isle – “A Magical Place.” Return to nature and experience the serenity and beauty of our 20,000 lavender plants and gardens. From buds to blooms to harvest and distillation, enjoy lavender’s seasonal journey. Visitors enjoy walking through the lavender farm fields and gardens.
Browse Fragrant Isle’s Shop featuring “All Things Lavender,” Wisconsin’s largest selection of luxurious lavender products, crafted with care and more than 250 from which to choose. Fragrant Isle allows 20 visitors at a time in The Shop. This allows for social distancing and a wonderful shopping experience. We do require all indoor shoppers to please use hand sanitizer before entering.
Enjoy Le Café’s selection of gourmet lavender treats such as fresh croissants, baguettes, cookies, chocolates, ice cream, our signature sandwiches and salads, famous macarons and more. Sip one of our signature drinks from The Distillery, our wine and craft beer bar, as well as our signature sandwiches and salads while overlooking the lavender fields and gardens.
Experience the Midwest’s Largest Lavender Farm!
All Tour Groups must make a reservation a minimum of 3 weeks before the proposed visit date. Please contact Julie Imig, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will then email your Fragrant Isle tour group contract. The contract requires the guest guarantee and credit card payment two weeks in advance of the visit. One week prior to the visit, Fragrant Isle requires an update to the guest guarantee. If the number is more than the guarantee, Fragrant Isle requires the additional credit card payment. Any reductions to the guest guarantee once the contract is signed and the two week payment has been made are not accepted.
Tour Group Motorcoach Package:
Welcome on motorcoach by Fragrant Isle’s Ambassador
Private 30 minute lecture in Fragrant Isle’s distillery barn with the Ambassador
The lecture includes:
- How Fragrant Isle started on Washington Island
- Lavender Cultivation, Harvest, & Distillation
Time for Q & A’s during the lecture
- Tour of the Lavender Fields & Gardens with the Ambassador
- Time to explore & discover Fragrant Isle’s Le Café & Shop featuring Wisconsin’s largest selection of luxurious artisan products made with our therapeutic grade lavender essential oil. Fragrant isle’s products are crafted with care in small batches by select vendors located in the United States to our specifications. Our products range from fine personal care products, to delicious edibles to lavender products that help with laundry and cleaning, scented candles and a host of other exciting products.
- The visit concludes with the Ambassador giving a small Fragrant Isle sachet of our lavender buds as each of your visitors board the motorcoach to depart.
- May 15, 2023 – June 15, 2023 the charge for each visitor is $20.00 plus tax & gratuity
- June 16, 2023 – August 20, 2023 the charge for each visitor is $35.00 plus tax & gratuity
- August 21, 2023 – October 30, 2023 the charge for each visitor is $20.00 plus tax & gratuity
- The Tour Group Motorcoach package is only available midweek (Monday – Friday), no motorcoaches are allowed on weekends.
- To book the Motorcoach package, we require a minimum of 30 people or more. If the group is less than 30 people a surcharge of $10.00 per person will apply to the entire group.
Fragrant Isle Lunch Option:
- Lunch is available for $20 per person plus tax and gratuity with dining at Fragrant Isle while looking at the lavender fields & gardens.
- If you prefer a box lunch to take with you on the motorcoach, the charge is an additional $2.50 per person.
- We will confirm the lunch selection items the first week of May.
Due to the fluctuation of food & other ingredient costs, we are not able to confirm the lunch selections now.
- Lunch may be added to your itinerary but must be booked 15 days prior to your Tour Group date. No special dietary requests.
- Please contact Julie Imig at email@example.com.
- Tour Group Motorcoach without Fragrant Isle’s Package:
- If you prefer to not book Fragrant Isle’s Tour Group Motorcoach Package, you must contact Julie Imig, Marketing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your date and time. Julie will send your Fragrant Isle contract which confirms your visit date & time as well as parking location.
- We ask all motorcoach groups book at least two weeks in advance of your visit date.
- We do not allow tour group motorcoaches to visit without Fragrant Isle’s contract.
- Tour Group Motorcoaches are allowed on weekdays (Monday – Friday) and not on weekends.
- Fragrant Isle’s entrance fee during June 15, 2023 – August 20, 2023 is $8.00 per person which you can pay at Fragrant Isle’s Entrance Booth.
Fragrant Isle looks forward to welcoming Tour Group Motorcoach Visitors!